Hair Mask For Fine And Dry Hair
Its combination of high concentration nutriments and active ingredients nourishes the hair from the root to the tip, keeping the hair bright and soft with a supple and light touch. It facilitates detangling and protects the fiber against oxidization for lasting nutrition.
Directions For Use:
After using the right Bain Satin, apply one or two hazelnuts of Masquintense Fine Hair strand by strand on wrung out hair. Carefully massage the hair. Leave-in for 5 to 10 minutes. Emuslify and rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry hair.
- Nourishes hair fiber at the core
- Brightness and softness
- Supple and light touch
- Protect fibers against oxidization
- Eases detangling
- Shields the hair surface from drying
- Leaves hair light and airy
- Lipids: To improve natural oil production.
- Glucids: To provide a genuine energy boost for the nutrition of the hair fiber from the root up.
- Proteins: To nourish the fiber and steep it in softness.
- Iris Rhizome Extract: To protect the hair from oxydation and provide lasting nutrition.
Full List Of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water – Cetearyl Alcohol – Behentrimonium Chloride – Cetyl Esters – Phenoxyethanol – Amodimethicone – Isopropyl Alcohol – Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – Glyceryl Linoleate – Citric Acid – Chlorhexidine Digluconate – Trideceth-6 – Glyceryl Oleate – Linalool – Benzyl Alcohol – Hydroxycitronellal – Hexyl Clnnamal – Cltronellol – Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone – Geraniol – Coumarin – Safflower Glucoside – Cetrimonium Chloride – Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract – Glyceryl Linolenate – Parfum / Fragrance